

This is my work on the album art for the coursework; I have created a front and back cover as well as the CD artwork. I decided to keep the work quite simple, using very little colour on the front cover and none at all on the back. I used a graphics table to draw the city scape for the front cover which I then duplicated to give the effect of the colour bleeding out of the image. The font used for the band name is the font that they use on all of their marketing so I thought that using it for my work would keep it in the same style as they would have.
Having no colour on the back cover allowed me to simply apply the information about the pack to the user, this meant that they could clearly see what was contained within. For the CD itself I made the simple circle outline using the photo editing software and then applied the front cover to the template, I am pleased with the effect that has been created throughout the pack and I feel that it suits the darkness of the song that we have created our video for.

No comments:
Post a Comment